NDTL Jobs Recruitment Notification 2018.National Dope Testing Laboratory NDTL inviting applications for the positions of Scientist B.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on April 02nd, 2018..
Post and Vacancies:
1.Scientist B – 05
Job Location : New Delhi
1. Essential: M. Sc (Chemical Sciences/ Biological sciences/Pharmaceutical sciences / applied sciences in relevant fields from recognised university or equivalent with 2 years experience) Or Ph. D Desirable: Specialised experience in research & development in the field of drug analysis / sports dope testing / quality management system as per ISO 17025 / industrial / scientific organisation.
2. Salary: – Fixed Monthly remuneration of Rs. 60,000/- will be payable.
Age: The maximum age shall not be more than 40 years on the last date of receipt of applications.
Laboratory Director, National Dope Testing Laboratory Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex CGO Complex, East Gate, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The prescribed Essential Qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient on possible for the NDTL to interview all the applicants. NDTL may restrict the number of applicants to be called for selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
2. The applications, should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications & experience possessed in the relevant field over & above the minimum qualifications/experience prescribed along with attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates. The Laboratory Director, National Dope Testing Laboratory Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex CGO Complex, East Gate, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
3. Eligible and willing candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed Performa attached on or before 02/04/2018 (05:00 PM) by post and by e-mail to The Laboratory Director on following address