Indian Post Office Recruitment Notification 2018. Indian Post Office inviting applications for the positions of Staff Car Driver.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on May 12th, 2018..
Post and Vacancies :
Staff Car Driver – 02 Posts
Salary : Rs. 19,900/-Per Month
Job Location : Nagpur
Educational Qualification : 10th
Other Qualifications :
1. Post & Scale of Pay: Staff car Driver (Ordinary grade) General central Service Gr.-C, Non- Gazetted, Non- Ministerial. – Rs. ].9,900/- (Level-2 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC)
2. Educational Qualification: Pass in 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
3. Experience: Possession of a valid driving license for light and heavy Motors vehicles. Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle). Experience of driving light and heavy Motor vehicle at least three years.
4. Desirable qualification: Three years service as Home guard or Civil Volunteers
5. Period of Probation: Two years
Age : 18 to 27 year (Relaxable 5yrs for SC & ST, 3yrs for OBC).
1.Photocopies of the following certificates duly attested by Gazetted officer /self attested. i) Age proof, ii) Education qualification, iii) Driving experience certificate as indicated at S1.3 (b)(iii), iv) Caste Certificate (if any), v) Driving License copy, vi) Technical qualification, vii) Citizen certificate, viii) Address proof, ix) Photo Id proof, x) Declaration stating that the information provided is the valid, true and authentic.
2.Two copies of recent passport size photographs attested by Gazetted Officer. One should be pasted in the application form and the other should be attached with the application form.
Selection Process :
Selection of Driver shall be made on the basis of driving test to assess their competency to drive light and heavy motor vehicles from amongst the candidates possessing the requisite eligibility criteria mentioned above. The date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
How to Apply :
1. The applications information/ enclosures should be sent in an appropriate size of thick paper envelope clearly inscribing on the cover as “Application for the post of Driver (Direct Recruitment) at MMS Nagpur” through Speed Post/Register Post only and addressed to “The Manager (Group-A) , Mail Motor Service, GPO compound, Civil lines, Nagpur -440001. Application sent by courier or any other transmission will not be entertained/considered.Last Date of Receipt of Application: On or Before 12/05/2018 by 17.00 Hrs.
2. Application sent by courier or any other transmission will not be entertained/considered. Application without complete information or without requisite document duly attested by Gazetted officer/self attested will be rejected straight way without any notice or information. No TA-DA will be paid for test candidate will be selected on the basis of qualification, experience & skill test and merely possessing minimum qualification will not vest any right to the candidate to call for test. The requisite details with regards to age limit, eligibility qualification, experience, application format and other terms 8s conditions are available on the website `www.indiapost.gov.in’
The Manager (Group-A) , Mail Motor Service, GPO compound, Civil lines, Nagpur -440001.
Important Dates :
Last Date to Apply : 12/05/2018